Do you service my area?
We service all areas within a 20km radius of Norwest in Baulkham Hills including the following suburbs: Cherrybrook, Castle Hill, Pennant Hills, West Pennant Hills, Baulkham Hills, Seven Hills, Toongabbie, Northmean, Westmead, Wentworthville, Blacktown, Quakers Hill, Stanhope, Stanhope Gardens, The Ponds, Colebee, Bella Vista, Kellyville, Kellyville Ridge, Rouse Hill, Annangrove, Dural.
If you would like to find out if we come to you, please call us on 0400 955612, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply within 15 minutes
One Off Cleaning versus a Regular Service.
7 Star Cleaning offer discounts on monthly (5%), fortnightly (10%) and weekly (15%) cleans. The recurring cleans following your first clean will be automatically scheduled for the same time and day based on the interval you choose. You will receive a reminder email to notify you of upcoming cleans, and you may log into your account to manage your cleans at any time
One off cleaning
You can schedule one-off cleanings at any time. Please note that discounts are only available for recurring cleans. Recurring cleanings will also have the same cleaning team arrive each cleaning.
Do you bring your own supplies?
We supply all of the equipment and chemicals for your clean
What is included in the clean?
What gets cleaned?
* Full Clean of the bathroom (s) including bath, all tiles, vanity, cupboard fronts, shower stall, glass, mirrors and toilet
* Full Clean of the Kitchen including fronts of all cupboards (and obvious dirt and grime to the sides and top), splash backs, all surfaces, oven front, range, range hood, sink and microwave and fridge
* Dusting including hard to reach areas ( for example under beds if accessible)
* Vacuuming – furniture that can be moved will be.
* Mopping – again, furniture that can be moved will be. If you have wood or laminate flooring we have special mopping products
7 Star Cleaning have a cleaning checklist that your cleaning professional will follow. Feel free to leave additional notes in your account during checkout, or contact us to provide instructions for the cleaners.
What is the difference between a deep and a normal clean?
Deep and regular cleans cover the same checklist. The deep cleaning requires more time, effort and attention. We require you to select the Deep Clean option if your home
1) has not been cleaned in the last month, or
2) your home is not being maintained on a regular basis. If not selected, it may be added on arrival.